Vegan Majority seeks to amplify the voices of global vegan communities at a time of perhaps unprecedented progress and hope — and also of nearly unfathomable greed, destruction and despair.
Our focus is on hope. Hope in the form of burgeoning global communities of vegans and those on their way to becoming vegan. Hope in the volume and reach of communication and conversation around animal rights and the importance of moving to a plant-based diet and away from the exploitation of and violence against animals. Hope in the expanding awareness that we already know how to end the worst problems plaguing humanity — and by extension, our non-human animal friends and neighbors: climate degradation, species extinction, poverty and starvation, the global health crisis, worker exploitation, as well as violence and war.
- 25 years vegan and counting. Sandy Miller on animal advocacy, southern hospitality, and running a vegan B&B
- Is vegetarianism an animal-friendly diet?
- Veganism is not a diet. And why that’s critically important.
- Veganic farming with Bonnie from Spoke and Leaf Farm
- Vegan Majority News Survey – Jan 24, 2016